- Designed for hardware similar to Intel Customer Reference Boards (CRB) or AMD Development Boards
- Appropriate for mainstream designs
- Available for most x86 CPU platforms in production
- Delivered as SageBIOS™ custom BSP, including source code and build toolchain
- Appropriate for hardware with a moderate level of customization
- Encompasses a wide combination of power, performance, and features
- Includes bring-up services at Sage facility
- Available for production and select pre-production CPU platforms
- Appropriate for all x86 platforms, including highly differentiated designs
- Applicable for high-performance, specialized applications
- Available on both production and pre-production CPU platforms (ask)
- Suitable for applications requiring on-site bring-up
How Do I Buy?
A full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) designed for use with SageBIOS. Sage EDK contains the complete toolchain for cross-compiling and downloading your custom firmware, creating a highly productive development environment.
- Pre-configured cross-compile toolchain
- Integrated Kconfig user interface
- Static code analysis
- Included with all customization packages
Not seeing exactly what you are looking for? Sage can help you realize your vision. Our professional engineering staff will fill the gap and bring in expertise to accelerate your design to market.
- More than 150 years of combined x86 embedded firmware experience
- More than 100 x86 firmware design wins
- Proud sponsors of and contributors to the coreboot® open source project